Dude, Where’s my Fractal Tree?
Unless you are Ashton Kutcher (@aplusk), or one of his Hollywood buddies, you don’t need to read any further. Allow me to explain…
Over the weekend, we launched our new website. This type of announcement used to be interesting in the high-tech world. I heard Kara Swisher of the WSJ’s All things D speak at a MassTLC event in May. She admitted back in the 1990s, when the web was just getting into high gear, that a new website from an interesting company might actually get some coverage. Not anymore.
I’ve also been told at all the SEO classes I’ve taken that as much as marketing folks sweat over every detail, link, font and color, it all doesn’t matter. And as far as Google is concerned, your site could be all in 5 point courier grey font on a black background – as long as you have the right keywords and lots of links to you, you’ll be ranked well and the right people could find you.
So, who can I share my excitement with over our new site? It occurred to me this weekend – Ashton Kutcher and his Hollywood pals!
- A Technology Overview section packed with such insight on Fractal Tree ™ indexing that we can guarantee you’ll impress Demi (@mrskutcher) with your new-found knowledge
- The latest updates on the database space right on the home page, ready for you to instantly retweet to your 7M+ Twitter followers
- The chance to practice “getting into character” for a Hollywood database movie with our opening for a support engineer
- A shared passion for snowboarding
- The opportunity to see how databases have evolved since That 70s Show, the time period when the oft-used but very outdated B-Trees were first described.
We hope you’ll swing by and check us out!